Enform Detection and Control of Flammable Substances
Gain an understanding on how to safely monitor, assess hazards and control flammable substances through lectures, demonstrations and hands-on practice.
Personnel who may need to undertake monitoring of potentially hazardous atmospheres in th workplace while working in the oil and gas industry.
- Introduction to flammable substances
- Principles of flammable gas/vapour
- Care and preparation of combustible gas monitors
- Sampling strategies and interpretation of monitor readings
- Control methods for high combustible gas readings
Upon successful completion of the prescribed practical skills and the written examination, you will receive a Certificate of Completion that is valid for three years