OSSA Confined Space Certified by CICT
Intended for workers in the Petroleum Industry in or around confined spaces as an entrant or attendant. Covers both Alberta legislation and the OSSA Regional Code of Practice. Valid for 3 years.
- Identification and classification of confined and restricted spaces
- Identification and control of hazards and hazardous atmospheres
- Duties of a confined space monitor
- Capable of reading, writing and understanding English
- Pass written exam with a minimum score of 80%