OSSA Fall Protection Certified by CICT
Intended for workers in the Petroleum Industry working at height. Includes Alberta legislation, OSSA Regional Code of Practice, and CSA standards. Valid for 3 years.
- Identification and assessment of fall protection systems and components
- Calculate clearance distances
- Care, maintenance, and pre-use inspection of equipment
- Physically capable of performing the required exercises: Donning harness, weighting a harness
- Capable of reading, writing and understanding English
- Pass written exam with a minimum score of 80%